paginas de contactos sexuales With only 4 ingredients and no baking required, this recipe is sure to please any sweet tooth. The only sugar in this chocolate treat is from the all natural maple syrup, now that’s a craving I can settle for.
What you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder (I used all natural Hershey’s)
- 5-6 drops liquid stevia (or a packet of Truvia/Stevia)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
How to do it:
- Melt coconut oil in saucepan over low heat.
- Once melted, remove from heat immediately.
- Continue stirring as you sift in cocoa powder. Whisk until combined.
- Add sweetener of choice + maple syrup and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to cooling device of your choice and freeze until firm
rencontre libanais paris (per 1 piece, if made into 7 pieces)
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 8.8g
- Carbs: 8.6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 3.5g
- Protein: 0.7g