- 1 cup of barbecue sauce
- 1 egg white
- 1 (20 ounce) package extra lean ground turkey
- 3 green onions, chopped small
- 1 Tablespoon of reduced sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup of dried cranberries (craisins)
- salt and pepper to taste
- nonstick cooking spray
- In a medium bowl place the egg white and beat lightly. Add uncooked ground turkey, green onion, craisins, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Mix well with a large spoon or your hands until well blended. Shape into 28 balls. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add your meatballs to the skillet; cook over medium high heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink in center, carefully turning occasionally to brown evenly.
- Pour your BBQ sauce over your meatballs and stir them around until they are all completely covered. Place the lid on and let them simmer on low heat for about 3 minutes.
- Serve with toothpicks.