Get More Info Have you had those days when you wake up and you know you’re starting to catch a cold? I know I can feel it coming on and I want to stop it ASAP! Well, I have a delicious smoothie recipe to fight those nasty colds! This smoothie is packed with immune system boosting Vitamin C from the citrus fruits. These fruits also contain lots of antioxidants that help protect you body from unstable free radical molecules that damage healthy cells.
single party frankfurt oder With flu season in full swing, try this delightful smoothie. It’s an instant feel-better medicine!
- 6 Clementines (about 3 cups)
- 1 and ½ cups of coconut milk
- 1 cup orange juice
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Two teaspoons of ginger (either dried or raw root ginger)
- 2 handfuls Spinach (I like the added greens in everything, especially no-taste Spinach)
- First, blend all the dry ingredients and the liquid for a short duration.
- Next, blend the greens for a short period (if you are using greens)
- Then blend the fruits and the other ingredients until they are smooth (or as smooth as your blender can do. Blenders that have a high speed may require 2 minute; while blenders that are less powerful may require more time, maybe around 5-10 minutes)