If you love Avocados, you can now incorporate them into your favorite pizza. This sweat-free to prepare Avocado pizza is not your typical pizza! Forget about the ham, bacon and tuna toppings; let’s get healthy with fresh Avocado as our main topping along with garlic, onions, tomatoes and cheese that provide lively flavors to our oven-baked flat bread. Yum!
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, melted
- 1½ firm-ripe avocados, cubed ½ inch
- ½ medium-sized red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, seeded, cored and diced ½ inch
- 1⅓ cups shredded Italian Five Cheese blend
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 tsp. white vinegar
- ½ tsp. honey
- ½ tsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ⅛ tsp. turmeric
- 2 green onions, roughly chopped
- ⅔ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ cup chopped cashews
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayo
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 green onion, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 avocado
- Combine the entire ingredients in a food processor until thoroughly mixed.
- Combine the entire ingredients in a food processor until thoroughly mixed. After a few minutes, stop the food processor and scrape out the sides to blend the entire ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Roll out the puff pastry on a floured surface ¼” thick. Prick the puff pastry with a fork to avoid bubbling and move it to a parchment lined baking sheet or a pizza stone.
- Evenly spread the tasty pizza pesto above the puff pastry and shower it with cheese. Bake in the oven for ten minutes or until you observe the golden crisp around the edges.
- Take out the puff pastry from the oven and scatter the prepared red onions, tomatoes and avocado on the top.
- Sprinkle your desired amount of Avocado sauce. Slice. Enjoy this to die for pizza. Happy eating!
Easy to make, this skinny Avocado pizza is great to indulge during special occasions. Your family and friends will surely can’t enough of its rich, yummy flavor.