- 5 mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate or dark chocolate chips
- sea salt or coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon shortening, optional
http://www.hurchem.com/narkoman/6391 Instructionsfree dating websites reviews
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper and set aside. Peel the mandarin oranges.
- In a microwave safe bowl or with the help of a double boiler, melt chocolate chips and add shortening, if desired. Adding shortening is optional – it helps make the chocolate super smooth and easier to work with. Using only melted chocolate will work fine as well.
- Dip each slice halfway into the melted chocolate and place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and repeat until all slices are evenly coated and sprinkled with salt. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until chocolate has hardened. Enjoy!