- 1/4 cup Creamy Almond Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Stevia
- 1/4 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mix almond butter until creamy with a hand mixer.
- Add in eggs, honey, vanilla, and stevia to mix.
- Add salt, baking soda, and cinnamon, mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- Transfer batter into a well greased 8×8 banking dish
- Bake at 325 for 12-15 minutes.
Nutritional Information (per one serving)
- Calories 65
- Fat 5
- Carbs 4
- Protein 2