- 3-4 chicken breasts, diced
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 2-3 tablespoons sriracha (depending on how spicy you want it)
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons honey (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 2 tablespoons corn starch + 1 tablespoon water
- optional: crushed red pepper flakes, cooked rice for serving
- In a small-medium sauce pan, combine the 1 cup of water, sriracha, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, and honey and stir.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat. Whisk together the 2 tablespoons corn starch and remaining 1 tablespoon of water until dissolved.
- Add to sauce pan and stir until thickened.
- Reduce heat to low.
Add diced chicken and ⅓ cup corn starch to a large plastic bag.
- Seal the bag and shake to coat chicken. Drizzle a large pan or skillet with oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken and sauté until browned and chicken is cooked through. Add the sauce and stir to coat. Sprinkle with crushed pepper flakes if desired and serve over warm rice.