comment rencontrer un militaire Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays. Between costumes, seasonal crafts, and candy, what’s not to love? I like to celebrate all month long, but by the end of October I usually feel like I’ve had more than my fill of sweets. While I certainly won’t turn down a sweet treat or two, it’s nice to have a healthy alternative to all the candy this time of year. These Halloween treats I’m sharing today are made with fresh fruit, so you can still feel festive without all the sugar. They’re a great healthy option to serve up at a Halloween party, or you can bring them to work or your internship to share with your officemates. I can guarantee they’ll be a huge hit.
http://hongrie-gourmande.com/frensis/3375 Check out these healthy Halloween recipes below…
Cute Clementine Pumpkins
- Green pipe cleaners
presentation site rencontre originale Instructions:
- First, make sure you are using clementines or another variety of citrus that is shaped like a pumpkin (oranges are too round).
- Then, peel the fruit, trim a green pipe cleaner down to the appropriate “ pumpkin stem size,” and place it inside the top of your clementine.
Banana Graveyard Ghosts
http://summerbeam.com/sumer/krematoriy/1139 Here’s what you will need:
- Black decorating icing
- Peanut butter
- Chocolate cookies
- For the Banana Graveyard Ghosts, I simply cut three bananas in half, and then gave the ghosts spooky eyes and a mouth using a tube of cake decorating icing.
- I placed a dollop of peanut butter at the bottom of each banana to help keep it in place on the plate.
- To make the graveyard dirt, serve your ghosts on a bed of chocolate cookie crumbles.