this article You can feel great about eating these healthy and hearty muffins for breakfast, serving them as a protein element for brunch, or handing one to your kiddo as a filling snack on the go. And because they are gluten-free, your wheat conscience friend will feel welcome and special. Use this selling point to your fundraising advantage and consider sprinkling them with powdered sugar and contributing them to your next bake sale.
- 1 cup Only Oats pure whole grain oat flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup sorghum flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed overripe bananas (about 3 medium)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup peanut butter or nut-free butter (Wow butter works great)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tin. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oat flour, cocoa powder, sorghum flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together the bananas (I like to mash mine with a potato masher), brown sugar, sour cream, oil, peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir just until blended. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter between the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the muffin comes out clean.
- Let muffins sit in the tin for a few minutes, before gently removing them to a wire cooling rack to cool completely. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge. Allow to come to room temperature before serving.
chat conocer chico To make the above muffins into a loaf:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan, and with parchment paper, so that the paper sticks up the 9-inch side of the pan. This will make removing the loaf from the pan much easier.
- Mix the batter according to muffin instructions. Spoon into prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 70-75 minutes, or until skewer inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
- Allow the loaf to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before carefully lifting the loaf out of the pan using the parchment paper and placing on a wire rack. Allow to cool completely before wrapping in two layers of plastic wrap.
http://labelsur.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=https://labelsur.com/producto/serie-ttp-24-mt/ Consider apple sauce in place of the oil if you like your muffins extra moist. Mixing up the type of chip you use, such as butterscotch, white chocolate, or caramel, can elevate the banana and peanut butter flavors and tantalize your taste buds. Be sure to share this recipe with anyone you know that’s avoiding wheat products, or to friends and family that like a good muffin!