More and more people desire to have stunning flat abs in the shortest possible time. But those who want it should not rely on wishful thinking only. What I mean is that to have flat stomach, you need to work for it!
Now, the only way that you can achieve a flat tummy is to reduce the overall body fat percentage. There are many ways to help you achieve it. Getting a flat stomach in a short amount of time is POSSIBLE, but it requires discipline and hard work. And it takes the right diet, exercise and attitude.
Try these easy-to-make meals and exercises for six weeks and see the difference!
Sample meal plan
- Scrambled egg with sliced tomatoes and 2 slices bacon
- 1 glass vegetable juice
- Vegetable dippers with guacamole
- Sirloin burger (no bun) with tomato, lettuce, Dijon mustard and reduce-fat Swiss cheese
- Salad Beans – toss kidney beans, chickpeas and black beans and chopped red onion with 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Carrot sticks with almonds (or any nut)
- Unbreaded fish with assorted grilled vegetables (e.g. zucchini, bell peppers and asparagus)