- 2 lbs grass fed ground beef
- 4 1/2 Tbsp taco seasoning (plus 1 cup water)
- 3 cups cauliflower rice* (1/2 large head of cauliflower)
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- Optional ingredients: grass fed shredded cheese, lettuce, sour cream
Our site Note: To rice cauliflower, cut the cauliflower into florets and place the florets into the bowl of a blender or food processor. Pulse for 6-8 times or until the cauliflower resembles rice.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a dutch oven, brown meat and add the onions. Cook until the meat is browned and the onions are mostly tender.
- Add the taco seasoning and water
- Add the cauliflower rice and tomatoes and stir to combine.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the veggies are tender.
- Optional: If using cheese, add it during the last 10-15 minutes of baking, if desired.
- To serve, spoon several tablespoons of the mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf, taco-style.