Who says you need to skimp on taste when making healthy choices? Limiting your alcohol intake indeed helps to slim the waistline, but a little libation in moderation (see what I did there?) never hurt anyone.
rencontre sexe poissy Here are 3 simple cocktail recipes to keep you warm this fall season.
Hard Orange Cider
http://waocubo.com/maljavka/8567 You Need: (for one serving)
- 1 Orange Spice Tea Bag
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 oz Dark Rum
visit How To Do It:
- Heat cider on stovetop until hot.
- Steep orange tea bag in cider for 5-7 minutes, keeping covered.
- Add rum, stir and serve.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a cinnamon stick for stirring.
Pumpkin Pie Latte
dating in the dark megan and alfredo You Need: (for one serving)
- 2 oz milk
- 4-6oz hot, freshly brewed coffee
- 2 oz Pumpkin Pie Spiced Liqueur
rencontre gratuit 76 How To Do It:
- Stir together liqueur and and milk.
- Pour into a warmed mug.
- Add coffee and stir to combine.
- Garnish with sprinkle of nutmeg.
strattera online no prescription You Need: (for 6 servings)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup spiced rum
- 1 cup scotch whiskey
secnidazole price How To Do It:
- Combine all non-alcoholic ingredients in a slow cooker on high heat.
- Whisk together after allowing to cook for 30 minutes.
- Turn heat off and whisk in alcohol.
- Garnish each glass with a touch of cinnamon.