- 4-6 Strips of Bacon
- 1 Avocado
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2-1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- Heat the oven to 425
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and chili powder. Set aside
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Cut open the avocado and remove the pit. Slice about 3/4″ slices lengthwise through the avocado, and then cut through the middle to cut all of the slices in half so that you have thick chunks of avocado.
- Cut each slice of bacon in 3-5 pieces and wrap each piece around the avocado. Roll in the brown sugar mixture and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes. Remove from the oven to a platter and stick a tooth pick in each for serving.